A classically trained dancer in ballet, jazz, pointe and modern dance, Ami took her knowledge of the body and movement and applied to to get her BS in Exercise and Sport Science. Although she is certified in Personal Training, Group Fitness and Mat Pilates, her heart lies in teaching large groups of enthusiastic people who want to move!
She spent four years in San Diego, California teaching a variety of classes at several gyms and corporate facilities as well as leading fitness hikes for people who share her love of the outdoors. She is a Course Instructor for Fitness Anywhere, Inc. who she has represented at trade shows around the country.
Now that she is back in her hometown of Louisville, she is excited to continue her work in the fitness industry and see what lies ahead!
• Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Sports Science
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer
• ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• TRX Course Instructor for Fitness Anywhere, Inc.
• Mat Pilates Instructor
• First Aid/AED/CPR Certified