We’ve got apps to help you find yoga wherever you are, train for a half marathon and get the gear you need to take you there.
More flexible than Ashtanga,
quicker than a sub-four and easier than take-out – we designed the
lululemon app to be a fast and convenient way to get your gear.
- store your preferences and purchase information to make check-out a breeze
- on the go? access your account from anywhere
- set the ways you like to sweat – we’ll show you the right stuff
Supporting your yoga habit since 2013
9 out of 10 yogis found their Savasana improved by 86%
- find yoga wherever you are
- explore new teachers, studios and styles
- get tips and tricks from local yogis
yoga. run. party! We designed the SeaWheeze app to be part pocket-sized personal trainer, part DJ and part city guide for the SeaWheeze half marathon on August 15, 2015 in Vancouver.
- 14 week training program with cross training, yoga and running options
- track your training and share your progress
- view the SeaWheeze photo booth
- access the most current race results
- check out weekend event details
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are
trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.