can I change or cancel my order?
We aren’t able to change or cancel your order after it’s been submitted. For more information or to set up a return, please contact our Guest Education Centre at 1.877.263.9300.
what are my payment options?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and gift cards (you can purchase gift cards in stores and online). We accept prepaid credit cards if the card has a billing address attached to it. We also accept Visa Debit cards (Canada and US only) as well as Discover and JCB cards (US only). We cannot split payments between credit cards. Please note orders are subject to review.
will my credit card be charged immediately?
No. A pre-authorization will be placed on your credit card that will identify and tag the money for your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. We'll send you a confirmation email to let you know when this happens.
what currency is the site in?
Prices on the Canadian site are in Canadian dollars. All dollar amounts on the US/Int'l website are presented in US currency. If you are ordering with a Canadian credit card on the US/Int'l website, the charges to your credit card will reflect the current exchange rate from CAD to USD. Additionally, your bank may charge you an additional international transaction fee for these orders. For more information, please check with the bank that issued your credit card.
can anyone help me with paying for my order on the website?
Our Guest Education Centre is able to assist you with payments for orders off of lululemon.com. We’re available to connect 5am - 10pm Monday to Friday and 6am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday Vancouver time (PST). Connect with us live toll free at 1.877.263.9300 or locally in Vancouver at 604.215.9300. You can also connect with us via Live Chat. Send an email to email@example.com and you’ll get a response within 24 hours. Because we value your security, our stores are only able to process credit cards and gift cards in face to face transactions and do not accept those methods of payment over the phone.
Breathe deeply, we've got the answers to your most pressing shipping questions.
Shipping times - Canada
Shipping times - USA
• we cannot guarantee expedited or overnight deliveries to P.O. Boxes or rural postal/zip codes. Selecting 'standard shipping' is the way to go
• we can ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses however transit times for these addresses can take up to 45 business days
• your gear will be processed and shipped within two business days of the order date
click on the flag that lives in the top, right hand corner of the screen
• standard international shipping fees do not include taxes or duties
• standard international shipping fees will be different if you are shopping on any of the following sites: lululemon.com.au, lululemon.co.nz, lululemon.co.uk ,lululemon.ch eu.lululemon.com.
1. look for the flag in the top right corner of the lululemon homepage
2. select the country you will be shipping to
• we're unable to supply estimated duties and taxes as this information will vary by country
• if an order is placed on www.lululemon.com and then refused, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package
• we do not ship to P.O. boxes outside of Canada and the US
• we cannot adjust the value of your purchase. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package content
1. sign in to your lululemon account
2. go to the 'track or edit your order' page
3. enter the tracking number (pssst it's in your confirmation email)
• if you are shipping with Canada Post you can track your order on the Canada Post website using the same reference number
Sometimes things just don't work out. If you're looking to make a return, breathe easy — you can do it in person or by mail.
1. head to the returns page and print your shipping label
2. place your item(s) in the reusable shipping bag or box
3. tape the shipping label to the outside of the package (make sure the barcode portion of the label is visible — we need to scan it when it arrives)
4. if you live in Canada – find a FedEx Ground location. if you live in the US – find a Fedex Ground location or a USPS
5. once we receive your package we will refund you within seven business days (we'll email you when this transaction has taken place)
• online merchandise may be returned to any lululemon store or to the same warehouse it was shipped from — sorry, we can’t process returns at factory outlet stores
• we are unable to process refunds to PayPal in our stores. however, we are able to apply a credit to a gift card, AMEX, Visa or MasterCard
• all exchanges need to be handled in store
• cross-border goods can be exchanged or the credit can be put onto a gift card (keep in mind that the items you bring back will be valued in the currency of the country processing the return)
• product must be unwashed and unworn
• hangtags must be attached
• proof of payment must accompany each product at time of return
• we must receive the product within 14 days of the delivery date or 14 days of the purchase date if you bought it in person
• swimwear must be returned with hygienic liner intact
• underwear, headwear, water bottles, gift cards and items from 'we made too much' are final sale
• sending back a bra? within North America, the return shipping charges are on us (excluding bras from the 'we made too much' section — those are final sale)
quality is the heart of who we are. if our product doesn't perform for you, we'll take it back — anytime.
learn more about our Quality Promise>
Your gear should never get in the way. We offer complimentary hemming at all of our stores.
What to bring:
*no tags or receipt required
How it works:
1. you try on the pants or top
2. an educator will pin the hem exactly where you want it
3. our tailors will hem it
4. your gear should be ready for pick up in three days for stores, and in up to seven days for showrooms, but please reach out to your store or showroom – actual turnaround times might be less
1. make sure your gear is washed before you bring it in
2. for pants, bring in the shoes you plan to wear so we can get the hem length just right
3. we may not be able to hem tops with special features like cuffs and thumbholes, and pants with zippers, buttons and draw strings – those are the details we don’t want you to miss out on
4. bring your hemming receipt when you pick up your goods
Still have questions? We’ve got answers. 1.877.263.9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
why should I become a registered user?
To make your life as easy as possible. When you place an order your information will be filled in automatically. Become a registered user, now.
quick checkout - super fast and easy checkout process since all of your info is already saved
address book - save shipping addresses for yourself, your friends and your family in your personal address book so you avoid typing in their information each time you send a gift
be the first to know - if you choose, we'll email you when the latest product hits lululemon.com. You can sign up for our online store's email below the image on our homepage.
see your order history - save a full listing of your previous purchases.
is ordering over the internet secure?
Yes. We've taken several steps to ensure all information received from our online visitors is secure from unauthorized access and use. All transactions are completed on a secure server. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction to encrypt the transmissions from our ecommerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair, so that your computer and our server send data back and forth in an encrypted format.
do you have a size chart?
Yes. You can go to the size charts and select the 'women', 'men' or 'bras' tab.
do you offer gift cards?
Yes! You can purchase a gift card online or in store. Gift cards are redeemable in store or on the website and should be treated like cash as they cannot be replaced. Gift cards are final sale.
electronic gift cards
Electronic gift cards are available for purchase online only. This type of gift card is delivered via email and can be redeemed in store or on the website just like a physical card. Electronic gift cards are also final sale.
how do I check the balance and transaction history on my gift card?
It's really easy to check your gift card balance online. You can also head into your local store and ask an educator to help you.
can I use my lululemon gift card at ivivva stores and ivivva.com?
does lululemon offer a catalogue?
No. At lululemon, we update our styles and colours weekly. You can sign up for our online store's email below the image on our homepage to keep up with the latest gear as it comes out on the website.
can you tell me when new products and events are announced?
Sure! Sign up for our online store's email (below the image on our homepage) to be the first to know. Or find your local store to sign up and find out about complimentary yoga, events and the moment new gear hits the floor.
are the products on the website the same as in the stores?
Yes. Although our website may have a different assortment than a store in your area, the products are the same. To find a store in your area, check out our store finder.
why are products available on the Canadian site but not on the US site and vice versa?
In order to serve our guests better, we have two warehouses - one in Canada and one in the US. The advantage of this is that guests don't pay customs duties (we don't do cross-border shipping). The disadvantage is that the warehouses sell out at different rates so one site may still have items that have sold out on the other.
are there other places on the internet to buy lululemon?
No. The site you're on now is the only authorized and official place on the internet for lululemon shopping.
do you carry clothing for children?
Yes! We created ivivva athletica for girls aged 4 to 14, based on feedback from younger guests at lululemon. The ivivva team works with dancers, gymnasts, ice skaters and athletes to create the technical garments they need to perform at the gym, studio, ice rink and on the field. All ivivva products are made with the same technical, wicking fabrics used by lululemon. Visit ivivva.com to order products online and find your nearest ivivva location.
where can I find a lululemon store near me?
Visit our store finder to find your nearest lululemon store and info on local email sign up and complimentary events.
can I have my pants hemmed in stores if I bought them online?
Yes! You can bring your lululemon pants to any one of our store locations for complimentary hemming. Any time in any store, you can have a garment hemmed and ready for you in the store. No receipt is required and it’s no cost to you. Our complimentary hemming provides a custom length for your garment to make it perfect for you. Unfortunately, we don’t do alterations that change the intended design or remove a technical feature.
if I don't have a lululemon store near me, how can I get lululemon gear?
how do I become a strategic sales partner?
Please visit our strategic sales page for complete details on our program.
does lululemon have franchise opportunities available at this time?
There aren't any franchise opportunities available and we will continue to expand with corporate stores only. All outstanding applications and inquiries have been put on hold indefinitely.
how do I contact a store?
You can call or email you local store. We love spending time with you in our store, so we don’t always make it to the phone when it’s ringing. Leave a message and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
how do I find a particular product?
If you can’t find what you are looking for in our store, check out lululemon.com to find a similar option (or vice versa). Our stores and the GEC don’t call other stores to locate product, hold product in the store or provide store to store transfers.
what does lululemon make its clothing from?
We use multiple technical fabrics for our various lines of clothing. Please visit the fabrics and technologies page for more details about our fabrics and their properties.
what is the optimum way to care for lululemon garments?
We recommend you wash your lululemon clothes in cold water and hang to dry. If you're in a rush, our fabrics can be washed on warm and dried on warm as well. Check out our care instructions page for more details.
what are the technical features of lululemon garments?
There are too many to list here. You can find information about a lot of them on our A to Z ofproduct features. Find out why a dropped hem is a good thing (ditto for the hockey butt) and why we love cuffins.
what’s the scoop on raspberry glo light?
We love bright colours and we're constantly innovating to bring you the biggest, boldest colours out there. Here's what you need to know about raspberry glo light:
• Just like your favourite new pair of denim, there’s a very slight risk of colour change or transfer with highly saturated hues. Wash your bright colours alone in cold water before wearing to remove any excess dye that can occur as part of the dyeing process.
• People with high alkaline levels in their sweat (we’re talking less than 2% of the population) might notice permanent colour change in raspberry glo light gear after working out.
If you experience colour change that doesn’t wash out, just give our Guest Education Centre a call toll free at 1.877.263.9300 and we’ll make it right.
what does 'We Made Too Much' mean?
It means items have been marked down in price. Items from this section are final sale (no returns, no exchanges).
does lululemon athletica offer price adjustments?
no, lululemon does not offer price adjustments.
does lululemon ever discount their products?
sometimes, we do mark down the prices of select styles and colours. Individual store managers make these decisions based on their store’s inventory, so you may see a variance of marked down items between stores. In all stores and online, marked-down product (ie, product that is not full-priced) is always final sale (no returns, no exchanges).
what is your reselling policy?
we completely recognize that once someone purchases our product they can do what they want with it. We do not, however, support those who acquire large volumes of our product to resell at an elevated price point.
how can you avoid purchasing counterfeit products?
Our product is available at lululemon stores, showrooms, and some affiliate studio partners. Visit our store finder to find a store location. Additionally, our official e-commerce websites are:
If you feel that you may have come into contact with a counterfeit seller please contact our GEC.
who, where, what, why and how is lululemon
lululemon is a made up word and a company that makes athletic gear for yoga, running and other sweaty pursuits. Read more about the history and vision of lululemon.
our quality promise
how does lululemon take a stand for quality?
Quality is the heart of who we are. Quality shows up in our people, our conversations and of course, our product. Product quality is the foundation we stand on — we build it with a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, performance and craftsmanship. If our product doesn't perform for you, we'll take it back anytime — even if you got it years ago.
learn more about our Quality Promise>
what if I’m having an issue with an item I love and don’t want to exchange or return it — can you repair it?
We’re more than happy to repair product you love. Some of the issues we can tackle when you bring your gear into a store are:
• re-attaching buttons
• replacing broken zippers with white, black and grey colour options
• replacing logos
If the issue falls outside the ones listed above please call our Guest Education Centre so we can help come up with a solution.
who are the lululemon ambassadors?
lululemon ambassadors are local athletes, instructors and role models in our lululemon store communities who embody the lululemon lifestyle. Our ambassadors test our clothing to its limits and give us feedback. Read more about our ambassadors.
does lululemon offer sponsorship?
how can I give feedback about lululemon products?
We love reading feedback in the reviews of our product detail pages. Many of our products have been designed based on the feedback and suggestions of our guests. If you have feedback you would like to share, tell us at heylululemon.com
where does lululemon manufacture its products?
We currently work with factories in Canada, the United States, Peru, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Switzerland. We take great care in selecting factories that share our commitment to quality, ethics and technical capabilities. lululemon's manufacturing base in Vancouver is vital for security and speed-to-market of our core designs.
what are factory conditions like where lululemon products are manufactured?
The factories we use are safe, clean, ventilated, well lit, healthy work environments. We assess the health, safety and quality of working conditions of factories before establishing a working relationship. Read more about our factories.
what is lululemon doing to reduce its environmental footprint?
We've always viewed efficiency and waste reduction as smart business. Our focus targets improvements in six key waste streams:
|our factories||our stores||our support centres|
|fabric waste||product end-of life||paper|
how do I submit my photos to #thesweatlife gallery?
hey, I don’t see the photos I tagged on lululemon.com?
1) Check your instagram or twitter account is public – if it’s private we can’t see you (or your pics)
2) Make sure you used at least one of the hashtags above with your pictures – otherwise we can’t see your pics
3) Pictures don’t show up immediately after being submitted and they are constantly being refreshed and replaced by new pictures4) We can host a limited number of pictures at any one time, not all images tagged and shared will be featured on lululemon.com
what’s that Olapic logo at the bottom of #thesweatlife gallery?
Olapic is a contracted partner, helping us serve up this photo-sharing experience. You can find out more about them here: www.olapic.com.
who owns the photos once they are submitted?
how do I get a photo off lululemon.com?
If there is a photo that you want taken down simply click the report icon (the triangle with an exclamation mark in it) to the left of expanded photo. A dialogue box will pop up asking for the reason you’re reporting it and your email address. Once we receive your request, and confirm it, we’ll remove the photo from the gallery. A moderator then reviews the report and determines if the photo should be deleted permanently.
are you collecting my personal information?
hey, why do I see a #hashtag on some products on your site?
You're probably looking at our site on Internet Explorer 8 – not all of our experiences are supported by some versions of Internet Explorer. To see what you might be missing, try another browser or read more here.
Who can shop the NAOWHS?
The NAOWHS is open to any guests who normally shop our Canada and US sites.
Are items purchased final sale?
Yes, all warehouse sale purchases are final sale (no returns or exchanges).
Can I get a price adjustment during the sale if an item I purchase is later reduced?
All warehouse sale purchases are final sale (no returns or exchanges), and we are not offering price adjustments, so grab your faves while you can!
What if product doesn’t fit, because I can’t try it on?
We know this can be tricky, so it’s best to know your size before you buy (you can check our size charts too).
What if I purchase something at the WHS and I have a quality issue?
As always, we stand behind the quality of our gear. If the product doesn’t perform for you, give us a call at the Guest Education Centre at 1.877.263.9300, so we can help you out.
Will you be adding more items as the sale goes on?
What you see is what you get – all items will be available at the start of the sale. It’s all out there, baby!
Will you be further reducing prices as the sale goes on?
Just like previous warehouse sale events, it’s possible you will see lower prices as the sale goes on. If you see something you love, we recommend you grab it while you can, as we do not offer price adjustments.
How long is the warehouse sale on for?
The sale is scheduled from Wednesday, July 15th to Friday, July 17th. It may end sooner if things get really crazy! Once the items are gone, they’re gone, so get them while you can!
When is the next WHS, and where will it be? Will it be online?
While we haven’t heard of the next warehouse sale yet, be sure to check back on our social channels and sign up for product notifications on our website.
Can I get products hemmed that I purchase online at the WHS?
Yes! You can bring them in to any of our stores for complimentary hemming.
Are there limits to the number of products I can purchase, like at other warehouse sales?
Yes, you are welcome to purchase up to 25 items total (per day) from the warehouse sale. Also, to help ensure our guests have the opportunity to find their favourites we also reserve the right to limit the purchase of items in the exact same size, style & colour to 5 per person.
Can I place more than one order?
You are welcome purchase up to 25 items per day (in one or multiple orders).
Why was my order cancelled?
It could be because your order total for the day is over the 25 item limit, or because you had more than 5 of the same item in your order. If your order was over the limits, this could be the reason it was cancelled. Give us a call at the Guest Education Centre at 1.877.263.9300, so we can dig in and find out for you.
Can I pay with a gift card?
Yes, you can pay with any of the payment options we have on our website, including gift cards. You can check out all our accepted methods of payment here.
Yes. You've reached the end of the internet. Just kidding but it is the end of our FAQ section.