2014 Summer Internships at the lululemon athletica Store Support Centre (SSC)
Our paid internship program is like none other! Where else in the world do you get to work in luon and run your meetings on a yoga mat? During your summer with us in Vancouver, you’ll take the lead on some important project work, you’ll get mentored by great people, and you’ll learn. A lot. And of course, you’ll do a few downward dogs along the way!
If you’re a magnetic self-starter who’s already making an impact at your school or in your community, we want you!
- You must be a student in a diploma, undergraduate, or Master’s program. For undergrads, you must be at least in your 3rd year of study. Graduating this year? You’re still eligible to participate!
- You must be legally eligible to work in Canada (ie-Canadian citizen or permanent resident). We are in possibility for internationally-based internship programs for 2015!
- You embody lululemon culture: you’re open to being coached, you’re into setting (and chasing) big goals, and you’re getting sweaty every day.
- Sunday February 2 – last day to submit your application
- Friday March 14 – offers go out
- Friday March 28 – all applicants are notified
How to apply:
Step 1: Take a look at the three different roles and decide which one best matches your vision and goals. That’s right-please only apply to ONE role.
Step 2: Pull together your application package. Here’s what we want:
- Your resume. (We see a lot of resumes. Make yours stand out!)
- Your vision + goals one-pager. (Say whaaaat?! Check out our goal setting page to learn more about this and to download the vision + goals one-pager.)
- A one-minute video ‘cover letter’ that answers that answers these questions: Why are you awesome? What sets you apart from everyone else? Give us your elevator pitch on YOU. Bonus points for creativity here!
Step 3: Submit your application.
Step 4: Breathe deeply! We will be in touch!