Store Support Centre, British Columbia, Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
We are the team that makes technology magic happen. We develop, support and improve lululemon systems on the way to achieving serious BHAG’s. When it comes to technology we are the experts. We are always finding new ways to deliver rock solid day-to-day operations. We seek out new technology to make work easier, faster and more fun. We look to the future to have what you need ready before you know it.
A day in the life of an Analytics & Reporting Developer. You will…
• Develop reports, dashboards, data visualizations and analyses that generate insights and inform business strategy
• Collaborate extensively with business partners, contributing to a very flexible and agile development process
• Bring data to life in a way that uncovers patterns and breakthrough insights
• Develop, validate and deploy predictive analytics models built using a variety of modeling techniques
• Be the primary “go to” person for knowing what information lives in the data warehouse, anticipating what will need to be in the data warehouse, and recommending to partners your input on how this data can best be leveraged
• Be in a team that is passionate about health, goals, technology and the role they play in supporting people to live a life they love
The finer print
• You have experience developing reports and dashboards using QlikView, Tableau, D3, Business Objects, Microstrategy, SSRS, or similar tools
• You have experience with creating database tables, indexes, stored procedures and using integration tools such as SSIS, DataStage, Informatica or similar
• You eat, breath, sleep and dream in SQL
• You have a solid understanding of data warehouse design principles (Star schemas, Snowflake schemas, slowly changing dimensions, etc)
• You love data and people…equally
• You get excited about OLAP cubes and Massively Paralleled Processing, and are proud to admit it!
• You are familiar with data mining methodologies such as regression, cluster analysis, decision trees, text mining, etc