Store Support Centre, British Columbia, Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
The Official Department of Taxation
The misconception - tax is dull work! That is definitely not the case here. At lululemon, we see all kinds of tax- Canadian, US & International Corporate tax, Sales & Use tax, Property tax, and much much more! We like to call ourselves the dream team. Let’s face it we love working together and crunching those numbers!!
a day in the life of a Tax Accountant
• you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about all levels of tax and how it applies to the lululemon
• you will build strong relationships with both internal/external service providers and auditors
• you will research Federal, state and local tax laws and regulations and prepare memorandums as necessary
• you will assist with the preparation of US Federal and state income tax returns, along with computations of quarterly installments
• you will assist with Canadian, US, & International tax audits
• you will support compliance matters related to indirect tax and international transfer pricing studies
• you will assist with other ad hoc projects as required
The finer print
• you love numbers and people…. equally
• you are a Certified CA, CGA, CMA with 1-2 years of related tax experience
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• proficiency with TaxPrep and Gosystem Tax RS would be valuable assets
• you are quick to learn new software and are an excel wiz!
• you’re happy making friends with everyone and your friends would say you are the best at communication, reliable for the details, and always willing to do some research
• you are outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!