Burnaby, Distribution Centre Canada, British Columbia, Canada
Under the supervision and direction of the Warehouse Operations Supervisor the associate will provide a supporting role to the Distribution Center Operations with respect to picking, packing, counting, receiving, shipping and restocking of inventory.
· Report to the Operations Supervisor and lead hands
· Responsive and Courteous service to end users at all times.
· Ability to give and receive feedback
· Pick, pack and ship orders in a timely manner as assigned by management.
· Meet or exceed engineered metrics within each department i.e. Units picked per hour
· Excellent counting skills, and detail focused
· Capable of adapting to third party technologies (RF Guns, and Voice Picking)
· Support and perform audits during inventory counts.
· Encourage and maintain a safe work environment.
· Encourage and foster a spirit of personal development and entrepreneurship.
· Keep warehouse neat and organized at all times
· Adhere to warehouse floor policies.
· Steel toe boots required
· Incumbent may find environment to be busy and noisy
· May have to do some light lifting of product and materials from time to time (approx 20 - 75lbs.)
· Other duties as assigned by Management.
This position requires minimum of a forty (40) hour work week and is a 5 day work week. There will be occasional after hour requirements for events such as warehouse sales, store openings, physical inventory, etc.