the leader on the store floor, this position is responsible for the
management and activities in all aspects of store operations. Major
areas or responsibility include hiring, developing, managing,
motivating, and training of staff. Other key areas of focus are floor
management, payroll, cash administration, merchandising and inventory
management, store systems and programs, communication to and from head
office, community and customer education, budgets and sales management,
and most importantly, culture!
Qualifications of the Position:
· Extraordinary proven leadership capabilities
· Preferred – one year’s work experience in retail sales management or combination of knowledge, skills and experience
· Preferred completion of some post secondary education
· Knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks within a changing environment
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
· Extraordinary customer service, organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent decision-making and problem resolution skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Our “must haves”:
· Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
· Desire to excel and succeed
· Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
· Self-awareness, with desire for constant self improvement (goal-oriented)
· Entrepreneurial spirit, and an egoless nature
· Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
· Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and
supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change,
responsibility and overall success, please apply directly to this
NOTE: Only applicants under consideration will be
contacted. If you are unsuccessful, please accept our utmost
appreciation for your interest.