Burnaby, Guest Education Centre (GEC), British Columbia, Canada
lululemon athletica’s Guest Education Centre (GEC) is seeking a passionate, guest experience-driven, and enthusiastic individual to join our team! Our team is composed of passionate, unique, and goal-oriented individuals who are encouraged to bring their one-of-a-kind skill set to work every day. You will be an active member of a growing team that works cross-functionally with many other departments including Ecommerce, Distribution & Shipping, Stores, and Social Media to name a few. This role is responsible for all one-on-one interactions that take place across our communication channels (phones, email, live chat) and actively contributes to the overall experience of our guests. You will be responsible for delivering a cohesive and wow guest experience. Interested? Keep reading!
The GEC is the heart of all lululemon communication. It is the place where we interact with our guests, stores, and internal departments. You will be part of a dynamic team at lululemon whose opportunities for both personal and professional development are limitless!
• Handle guest inquiries through multi-channel communication (telephone, email, live chat etc.) to ensure a ‘wow’ guest experience
• Educate guests on fabric, features, fit and function, community updates, company information, ecommerce updates and inquiries, retail updates and inquiries
• Process product sales and returns for guests world-wide, which requires strong knowledge of GEC processes for order entry, charging & shipping for all orders from start to finish, working with parallel systems and applications
• Communicate regularly with internal departments and external partners
• Vet and manage guest compliments & complaints. Ensure resolution, documentation and follow up on all complaints
• Work with GEC leaders to achieve monthly departmental goals
• Under direction of Manager, Assistant Manager and Team Leader, performs/completes additional projects, duties and assignments